Jane C. Hickerson, Phd., LCSW
Counseling & Consulting
Individuals, Couples & Families
Child Sexual Abuse
My work in this area includes extensive research and education.
- Bibliographic research into the dynamics of sexual abuse, including academic research and case studies by experts in the field.
- Field research involving case reviews of incidents, interviews with child molesters and victims of child sexual abuse; reviews of policy, reporting practices, responsiveness to reports, and training curricula in organizations. My field research includes organizations from every sector of care.*
- Knowledge of history of the laws, regulations, and practices of “standard of care” over the course of time.
- Curriculum development and delivery of training in all aspects of child sexual abuse - from definitions of abuse to prevention strategies for different types of organizations.
Types of Organizations Served
- Child Welfare and Social Service
- Juvenile Detention
- Child Care
- Religious and Faith-based Organizations
- Recreation and Camps
*A list of organizations served available upon request.
Jane C. Hickerson
1615 W. Abram,
Arlington, TX 76013